This has been very kindly (and skillfully) re-mastered especially for The Crime Lounge by my good friend Harry Palmer at his secret underground Bunker studio, somewhere behind enemy lines. I've added a re-mastered banner to the cover.
ROLAND SHAW : BOND RE-MASTERED
by
HARRY PALMER







5 comments:
Oh my god, I hope that noone has seen me through my window - as I was jumping from behind the door to the shelf and then under my desk, my fingers forming a PKK. But how could I resist - with this AWESOME MUSIC on my stereo? Thanx a lot! For this album and for all the others! Great, great blog!
Thanks Hal,
Glad you like the joint :)
Keep comin' back.
All the best and watch out for those Eastern Block agents, I hear they have standard Soviet issue binoculars that can see through windows evn when the curtains are drawn :)
Watch yer back jack!
Over and Out
Jay
Oh! and if your new here, don't forget to have a good look (click) around, don't just look at the main page and assume that's it!
There may be some cool files hiding here and there:)
Oh, I have a special tool for this case: Opera. I just hit "STRG + J" and I have the browser-equivalent of night vision goggles.
But that would spoil all the fun...
this one's a real blast..thanks to harry palmer and the crew for this beauty..
Post a Comment