CLICK TO ENTER

CLICK TO ENTER

THE BOND COLLECTION

ACID JAZZ THEMES

This is a collection of TV & Movie themes including The Heist, Mission Impossible, Dirty Harry and many more. They are brought to you by the varying styles of groups such as The James Tayloy Quartet, Corduroy, Flying Squad and others. There are some decent versions of popular themes included on here and done in a different style to our usual posts.

VARIOUS ARTISTS : ACID JAZZ MOVIE & TV THEMES
HOLLYWOOD RECORDS
STEREO
1997

UPDATE : Booklet scans FRONT and INSIDE

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like I am going to get a Volume 6 out a little later. I have a new idea. I will get with you on it a little later. Wondered if you might be open to rendering the artwork for this one. LP

These latest posts of yours are steller. Thanks.

THXjay said...

Okey Dokey :)

Lemoncat,, said...

fantastic jay. nice to hear some of these modern bands covering tunes like these, to great effect id'e say :) superb.

Segroeg said...

This comment is valid for all your
posts : GREAT
Thank you very much!!!

tony said...

Hi Jay,
I'd forgot to upload the Kronos artwork, so here it is!

http://rapidshare.com/files/101792185/Kronos_art.zip.html

THXjay said...

Thanks Tony,

I did manage to find some half decent scans online but I really appreciate you doing this for me, you are a Gent!

Thanks again

tony said...

You're very welcome indeed.

These are quite top notch, high resolution and include the booklet as well. Cheers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop