CLICK TO ENTER

CLICK TO ENTER

THE BOND COLLECTION

CHARLEY VARRICK

Dimich once again comes up with yet another great rip which has been on my wishlist for years. The score to the Don Seigel classic starring Walter Matthau from 1973. The music is composed by one of the masters of thriller scoring, Lalo Schifrin! I've designed some custom covers to house this great soundtrack. Enjoy!

LALO SCHIFRIN : CHARLEY VARRICK
DVD RIP BY DIMICH
MONO
1973

Supplied by Dimich

15 comments:

simon said...

This is a great, great movie.
And the score is great too,
mr. Schifrin at his best.
And YOU ALL GUYS are great, spending lots of time to give us these gems just for one reason: the passion for good music and movies.
Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Hi. Really dig your blog! Linked you at vintage45.blogspot.com

THXjay said...

@Simon - You're welcome :)

@Vintage45 - Nice site you have there!

@Dave - It's EXACTLY my thing!
Anything by the Great Barry Gray is OK by me. I need to have a good mooch through that site later!

Thanks all!

Anonymous said...

@THXjay...drop in on my place and say hello..it's not France but next to ;)

Skeetz Delany said...

Dig your stuff and linked you.

http://skeetzville.blogspot.com/

Skeetz

... said...

Excellent Blog!

I invite you to enter:

spacio60.blogspot.com

Greetings.

Anonymous said...

HI,
In the special features section of the DVD set of james Bond in A view to a kill, there is a 27 minute feature called THe Music Of James Bond. Its complete and excellent.

clarissa76 said...

I came upon your site and am really impressed by all your artwork.

THXjay said...

Thanks Clarissa :)

We're coming up to our second birthday this september!

Don't forget to check out the archives, most of the links should still be good. We have recently had some deleted by rapidshare though :(

Thanks for the kind words :)

Jay

Anonymous said...

@THXjay - Clarissa76 is my mother! I thought I'd introduce her to our world by visiting your site first. I'm not sure she understands what it's all about but she certainly enjoyed looking at your site. More than mine ;-( Undoubtedly, The Crime Lounge is still the best looking site in the blogosphere.

THXjay said...

No doubt she was very impressed when you got an "ology" :)

We may be one of the better looking sites around but it's been a little slow here recently :(
A combination of some deleted links and a lack of crime related things to post have more or less stumped the growth here...

I'm having a think about where to go in future!

Thanks again for your kind words as always :)

Anonymous said...

@THXjay...yup methinks you should branch out, extend your net. There's only so many crime genre LPs...now it's time for 'The Crime Lounge And Beyond'...with your gift for design and love of tinkering ;-), I think you should commence work on a new blog. Just my tuppence worth.

Anonymous said...

I have a request:
Warren Barker "77 Sunset Strip"
with "I Get A Kick Out Of You"

Kevin

J said...

THXjay, Thanks so much for this. I've wanted this soundtrack for years! Big appreciation!

THXjay said...

@J

Me too!

We have Dimich (now known as "kmoory") to thank for taking the time to rip this little beauty :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop