CLICK TO ENTER

CLICK TO ENTER

THE BOND COLLECTION

EL EMBAJADOR Y YO


Something a little different now with the soundtrack to the Peruvian crime comedy "El Embajador Y Yo" (Ambassador and I) from 1966. With a fantastic jazzy score by Jaime Delgado Aparicio, including a few bossa nova selections (always a hit with me) as well as some smokey crime jazz. Check out the main theme on the Crime Files Jukebox.

JAIME DELGADO APARICIO : EL EMBAJADOR Y YO
VAMPISOUL
VAMPI CD086
STEREO
1966

Supplied by Isbum

6 comments:

Let's MAGA said...

Sweet. Thanks!

Reza said...

bloody fabulous ost thanks

Simon666 said...

yep, this one's really good, thanks~ !

Anonymous said...

It`s "Ambassador and I"

THXjay said...

I guess I should have done a "google translate" on it instead of trusting some soundtrack website ;)

Thanks for letting me know.

Isbum said...

@ Reza - A thumbs-up from you always warms my heart. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop