Composer Ludovic Bource once again supplies this great retro inspired score for this sequel to the 2006 big-screen adventures of agent Hubert Bonisseur de La Bath. French comedian Jean Duajrdin once again reprises his role as the main character. Check out the jukebox for a sample track. Thanks again to Rocket for sharing this rip. I must admit to not having seen either of these movies (yet!) and am not that great a fan of the comic style used in some of these spy films. But I must admit to really liking the look and feel of these movies, which have obviously been made with much love and attention to detail of the period and genre.LUDOVIC BOURCE : OSS 117 - LOST IN RIO
(RIO NE REPOND PLUS)
STEREO
2009






9 comments:
"Nest of Spies" is a hoot, and at Amazon it's also a cheap date, so pick up a DVD. This one I didn't know about. I'll ask the Canuck who turned me on to "Nest of Spies" to see if I should get it too.
I've seen the first of the new OSS series and it was lots of fun. The comic styling isn't an overboard Austin Powers type, but more subtle in the style of taking many of the attitudes and ideals of the time and exaggerating then just enough to make them funny. (a good example is his attitude towards women and religion) Definitely worth checking out!
Never heard of these. Some wild movie music here. Dig the titles.
"Chicks at the Pool", "Vixen to Vixen".
Thanks for informing us.
Excellent films, would love a download!
Click on the grey text to download the soundtrack :)
I'm sorry, where do I click do DL the music? I can't seem to find it... :-/
@ Houston - See above comment ;)
ähm where are the downloads??? under the grey text is nothing. Don't understand this site :-(
The answer is, the link has expired, and was removed. You're looking at an old posting from 2009. That's how it goes it the blogosphere.
Perhaps another blog has a current link. Do a search. You never know.
Post a Comment