
There are quite a few bootlegs of music from Columbo floating around on the web, here's another one for your collection. This is audio taken from the DVD's by our good friend Dimich. As you can see, this features the main themes from the season one episodes, plus a suite from "Prescription Murder". I must also thank Petite Madame (www.petite-madame.com) for permission to use her wonderful drawing of Columbo on my custom covers.
Just one more thing...
COLUMBO : SEASON ONE & PRESCRIPTION MURDER
BILLY GOLDENBERG / GIL MELLE / DAVE GRUSIN
DVD RIP
MONO
1968-71







12 comments:
Hello, Jay!
Just want to thank you and Petite-Madame for this wonderful artwork. It's absolutelly great.
I've always loved Billy Goldenberg's music in Columbo and I'm really glad to find this. Thank you very much !
really loving the Dave Grusin tracks here, thanks!
Could you reup?
hi, i can assure your friend Dimich is not the author of those audio captures and montages! what a bandit he is!!
for info, these are not 'main themes' at all but incidental music or musical score of the episodes but surely not main themes! this new cover art is very nice, even mine was not so bad...
i understand the slogan "This TOP SECRET audio file was supplied by Dimich", i confirm this guy has just supplied the hard labour of someone else!
cheers
What a righteous speech, mr. Anonymous.
Can you prove it?
Salut, Jay!
u are lucky that i can't prove anything... (and u perfectly know it of course, Internet is your friend on this point). I'm glad u appreciate my work, that's the more important for me, it's just sad that u r not able to recognize when u r not the original author of a realisation and prefer claim it's a "Dimich top secret audio file"... The artwork is very nice, congrats to Petite Madame, a creative person, FOR REAL.
Please reupload this!
New link added.
Enjoy!
Great music - thanks for posting.
I've tried extracting the soundtrack from some DVDs as well, but the sound quality has been lousy.
I've used a few different DVD extractors and audio cutters, but I'm still looking for a good one. Any suggestions? (I'll be happy to post the soundtracks here when I'm done).
@ crime beats
I haven't done many myself but I use "DVD Audio Extractor" and it always does a good job for me. It's very easy to use too :)
Keep us posted on your progress!
Thank you for sharing this with us!
It looks great!
Post a Comment