
Another library album, this time from the French "Tele Music" catalogue. This is a great collection of spy tunes with a surf twist. How can you not love an album who's tracks include such cool retro names as "From Uncle", "Speed Boating" and "Top Secret Agent".
Check out the two sample tracks on the Crime Files jukebox.
VARIOUS ARTISTS : ACTION REPLAY
TELE MUSIC
TMCD 1157
STEREO
2006






12 comments:
I don't see any links... am I missing something?
Thanks a heap for this incredible Spy Jazz!!!
@ litlgrey - Click the title in grey :)
@ Your Pal Doug - You're welcome. Enjoy!
Oh, THERE it is... :-)
Another beauty, Jay. This is wonderful and what a cover. You can't go wrong with orange. Simon.
Thanks for the upload. I can't wait to hear it. Loves me some crime jazz 'specially when the surfs up. Virgil
Thank you for the upload. Check out my crime music mix here:
http://musicforironing.blogspot.com/
Great stuff from a long gone era. A lot of the music was better than the TV show or movie. Thanks for bringing it back.
If you ever run across "TV Jazz Themes" by Skip Martin, you'll really like that one. It's either on Somerset or Everestt.
thanks for posting this stuff really to good website design services
thanks
On the Warren Barker "77 Sunset Strip" download, every time I play
"I Get A Kick Out Of You" it plays "Lover Come Back To Me" instead. Can you please add an MP3 of "I Get A Kick Out Of You" to the site, please?
Kevin
Kevin,
That was an "acquired" rip so I can't do much about the mistake I'm afraid :(
That's how I got it. I think it's been pointed out before by someone. I must not have listened to it all the way through before posting.
Thank you very much!
Post a Comment