CLICK TO ENTER

CLICK TO ENTER

THE BOND COLLECTION

MOVIE HITS


Another great vinyl rip from our man in the field. Of all the Enoch Light albums I've heard over the last several years, I have yet to hear a bad one, and this is no exception! 
Included on this Movie Hits collection are some rip-roaring arrangements of Diamonds Are Forever, Shaft, The French Connection and The Godfather. Give your ears a treat!
Thanks again to Rocket for the rips and to Jim for the cleaned up scans

ENOCH LIGHT & THE LIGHT BRIGADE : MOVIE HITS
PROJECT 3
PR 5063SD
1972
STEREO

Supplied by Rocket

2 comments:

THXjay said...

Thanks to Rocket From Mars for this vinyl rip (and Jim for the cleaned up scans). If you enjoy it please leave him a thanks!

MOVIE HITS 1972 - Enoch Light

Phillip said...

I'm so there. Thanks, chaps.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop