CLICK TO ENTER

CLICK TO ENTER

THE BOND COLLECTION

(((( NOW AVAILABLE ))))
THE LATEST VOLUME IN OUR CRIME JAZZ SERIES
FEATURING SELECTIONS FROM THE WORLD OF SPY/CRIME TV & FILM
ALL FEATURING A LATIN INFLUENCE

6 comments:

Lemoncat,, said...

some cracking stuff here jay..this is wonderful for sure,and again groovy cover :)
thanx..

THXjay said...

Thanks LC,

I see from your record collection that you're a bit of a latin lover yourself :)

And thanks again for letting me use the Route 66 track on here :)

paul said...

Sir, if it's any help 'Count Basie - Basie Meets Bond' is available in torrents world. You can't go wrong with that combination.
Cheers Paul

THXjay said...

Hi Paul,

Basie Meets Bond is already available here in the archives in a 320kbps CD rip.

Thanks for passing on the info anyway, much appreciated :)

Keith said...

You've got a really awesome site here. I love it. I've been checking it out, but haven't really commented before. I love this cover.

THXjay said...

Thanks King of Cool!

I see you have a pretty swinging site there yourself :)

I'll stop by when I get some spare browsing time :)

Make yourself at home and enjoy your stay!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop