Presented for your nostalgic needs in glorious mono! and track 31 even includes some creepy sound effects featuring those skeleton's from Jason and The Argonauts.
A full set of hi-resolution cover scans can be found over in our Artwork Department.
Enjoy!
BERNARD HERRMANN : CLASSIC FANTASY FILM SCORES
CLOUD NINE RECORDS
ACN 7014
MONO
1988







16 comments:
WoW! This is cool. I have seen all of these when I was a kid. Mostly while visiting my cousin in Ohio for the summer. We would work in my uncles greenhouse until we had enough money to go to the movies and see a Sinbad film or go play minature golf. The moveis were a great place to cool off and see great monsters. Steve Reeves was the best of the best in these flicks.
Hey LP,
Yeah, Steve Reeves starred in all those Historical Epics (Hercules etc) from Italy. I wouldn't mind some of the scores from those old classics!
I was always partial to a bit of Sinbad myself as a kid (still am) and even with the amazing advances in CGI, there still something magical about Ray Harryhausen's stop-motion.
Aaahhh! the golden-age of cinema :)
Thanks for the files and I appreciate your hard work and dedication.
Thanks Stretch :)
The Ray Harryhausen masterpieces will live on for generations.
I saw trailers of the Day the Earth Stood Still remake and the special effects look murkey.
If Ray did them they would be outstanding.
Who better than Bernard Herrmann to spook-up these great movies.
This album is a rare treasure.
Thanks Vince
which kid wasn't fascinated by the adventures of sinbad.. this is a fantastic post jay.. many many thanx for this :)
The BOX music is not playing.
It must be a temporary glitch at their end!
Hopefully it will sort itself out soon!
Just left a new blog and they posted an album with some great crime numbers on it. Have you seen this one?
http://portalofgroove.blogspot.com/
Thanks Out There!
Looks like a great new blog :)
Thanks for letting us know about it!
I perceive "Out There" has brought our universes together.
Mr. Jay, I humbly accept the link and offer to make you first link at the Portal.
Hey Mr. Guide :)
I'm honored to be your first link. I'm sorry that yours is kinda lost in my long list :(
I'll be round your place most days to see what's going on :)
“Popularity is the easiest thing in the world to gain and it is the hardest thing to hold”
On the "77 Sunset Strip" download, track 3 plays "Lover, Come Back To Me" instead of "I Get A Kick Out Of You"
Kevin
for your eyes only Jay..
ripped this ultra rare uk folk album for a friend and deciced to share it with a few close bloggers.
Hymn To Che Guevara..Joan Mills and Micheal Raven 1973 only 100 copies pressed..
hope you enjoy it :)
http://rapidshare.com/files/200086190/HCheGuevaq555.rar
Thanks............
Post a Comment