CLICK TO ENTER

CLICK TO ENTER

THE BOND COLLECTION

THE STREETS OF SAN FRANCISCO

Here we have another fantastic dvd rip featuring music from the original pilot episode of the classic seventies series. A big thanks goes to Dimich for the hard work in extracting the audio from the dvd tracks. This is a really great listen which includes some great dialogue snippets that really enhance the mood, it's like watching an episode without having the TV on!
The music was composed by Pat Williams and includes some funky seventies tracks as you would expect but a few nice softer pieces too.
I've designed some covers to house this little gem, hope you like 'em!

DVD RIP BY DIMICH
MONO
1972

Supplied by Dimich

9 comments:

Dimich said...

Thanks, Jay!
Top job - covers look exactly like they should to. Much appreciation :)

Anonymous said...

Brilliant, great site.

Thanks again.

Raymond said...

God bless you! Another beautyful cover-design to another great music extravaganza. There´s love on this site.

THXjay said...

Thanks guys!

I look forward to designing more covers for future projects Dimich ;)

Anonymous said...

Thank you

jiiiiiiiq said...

Thanks Dimich and Jay, excellent work all round. Can't wait to play this.

An ex-girlfriend used to tease me that I had a 'Streets of San Francisco nose...' Meaning bulbous like Karl Malden's heh-heh. Bless her!

Dimich said...

Hey, jiq! Good story, bud :) Hope you like what you hear.
It's a pity that such a lovely stuff has no proper official release. I would like to make the music more clean from dialogues and SFX, but the sound on DVD was mono so I could only minimise them. Though, as Jay said, dialogues are really cool :)
Btw, Patrick had great musicians on this session. For me, drummer, guitar and bass players are awesome.

Thanks again for the comments, guys and thanks to our kind patron THXjay for the great site and excellent artwork!

Cheers!

THXjay said...

:)

I've always been a fan of those "story" albums, I know they aren't everyone's cup of tea but I love 'em!

And the musicianship on this is awesome!

I do like to have clean (dialogue free) scores of course, but I also like the atmosphere that some choice snippets of dialogue adds to the feel.

Thanks again Dimich :)

RikerDonegal said...

Thank you SO much.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop