
This is a little project isbum has been working on for quite a while, squirreling away tracks here and there waiting for just the right ingredients to bake this beauty. Contained in this Crime Mix compilation are 48 tracks with an accent on action and suspense! Even the great cover design was his own concept, I merely put the elements together and gave it a spit 'n polish. Strap yourself in and prepare to be aurally assaulted. This is...Crime, isbum style!
CRIME MIX : BY ISBUM
VARIOUS ARTISTS
STEREO
2009






10 comments:
Tracklist:
01. Scorpio's View -L. Schifrin -"Dirty Harry" (dialogue by Joe Spinell)
02. Verso L'Ignoto -S. Cipriani -"Metralleta Stein"
03. Hotel Corridor -J. Fielding - "The Outfit"
04. Through the Glass Bridge -D. Thrussel - "The Hard Word"
05. Fixed Idea - G. Plenizio -"Milano Violenta"
06. Going My Round - P. Piccioni - "Quelle Strane Occasioni"
07. House of Cards - T. Bates - "Get Carter"
08. La Morte Non Ha Sesso - G. Fusco & G.P. Reverberi - "A Black Veil for Lisa"
09. Before the Fury - H. Montenegro - "The Farmer"
10. Zombi - Goblin - "Dawn of the Dead"
11. Malcontento Popolare - A. Alessandroni - "Inchiesta"
12. Incubo il Serpente - P. Caruso - "Maladolescenza"
13. The Wrecking Yard - J. J. Johnson - "Cleopatra Jones"
14. The Rooftop Chase - J. Fielding - "The Enforcer"
15. Sequence 14 - L. Michelini - "La Polizia Accusa"
16. The Other Side - G. Parks - "Shaft's Big Score!"
17. Mr. Joshua - M. Kamen - "Lethal Weapon"
18. Tramway - K. Emerson - "Nighthawks"
19. Suite Revenge - H. Hancock - "Death Wish"
20. Catharsis - H. Montenegro - "The Farmer"
21. Terror In the Cellar - B. Nicolai - "The Case of the Bloody Iris"
22. Svegliati e Uccidi #3 - E. Morricone - "Svegliati E Uccidi"
23. Stakeout - L. Schifrin - "Magnum Force"
24. Train's Comin' - D. Peak - "The Soul of Nigger Charley"
25. Garrote - H. Montenegro - "The Farmer"
26. Ad Ogni Costo - E. Morricone - "Grand Slam"
27. M5-1 - D. Peak - "The Hills Have Eyes"
28. Kenilworth Heist - J. Fielding - "The Outfit"
29. Palancino / The Faceless Assassin - L. Schifrin - "Magnum Force"
30. Flight In the Night - C. Bernstein - "Gator"
31. Rampage - H. Montenegro - "The Farmer"
32. Stranamente di Notte - E. Morricone - "The Blue-Eyed Bandit"
33. Fill Your Hand - H. Hancock - "Death Wish"
34. Motorcade - R. Gibbs - "Hard Boiled"
35. Christmas Tree Chase - T. Bates - "Get Carter"
36. Express Elevator - R. Gibbs - "Deadlock"
37. Track 24 - G. Fried - "Birds Do It, Bees Do It"
38. The Last of Ida - J. Goldsmith - "Chinatown"
39. Bree Followed On the Street - M. Small - "Klute"
40. Sequence #9 - L. Michelini - "La Polizia Accusa"
41. Funeral Home - G. Parks - "Shaft's Big Score!"
42. Down Rope / Across the Reef - J. Fielding - "The Super Cops"
43. Do a Thing - H. Hancock - "Death Wish"
44. L'Appartemento Vuoto - G. Ferrio - "La Morte Accarezza a Mezzanotte"
45. Hospital Sequence - F. Micalizzi - "The Visitor"
46. Liquor Store Holdup / The School Bus (alt.) - L. Schifrin - "Dirty Harry"
47. Caccia Ai Criminali - B. Nicolai - "Manhunt In the City"
48. Garrote - H. Montenegro - "The Farmer" (dialogue by Joe Spinell)
@320kbps
79m 7s
Great mix, thanks a lot! :)
Ishbum:
Fabulous job here! Thanks for your effort, I can tell this was a labor of love.
Good mix THX and friend.
I have recently resurrected Funkoovy to host some mixes I have made for myself. Have a listen if you like. I reapplied it to my profile so you will find it there.
-mongoloid
Good to hear from you again Hank. I was only thinking of you the other day as I'd forgotten the name of your site again :)
I'll make sure I bookmark it this time. And I'll drop by and give your mixes a listen too.
See over there later!
Keep groovin'
Thanks for the invite, Hank!
Looking at it now.
Great mix! Fantastic dark crime athmosphere!
Thanks! LF3
As the first post here indicated, there are 48 individual pieces used to make a continuous mix.
In this new version, each track is numbered and tagged with the
a. Track Title
b. Composer
c. Film Title
I feel it works better as a continuous mix, but I admit that identifying specific pieces makes this version more practical for collectors who wish to explore the complete OST's used in the mix.
What should we call this version, THXjay?
"Crime Mix: Sliced To Pieces"
"Crime Mix: Broken Bones Version"
"Crime Mix: 48 Bullets Fired"
Hey mates!
I re-upped this in case anybody should wander through and want it...
CRIME MIX by ISBUM
http://www.mediafire.com/?9situ5npoa6lirh
Post a Comment