CLICK TO ENTER

CLICK TO ENTER

THE BOND COLLECTION

YOU'RE NICKED!


This is my very first attempt to rip audio from dvd's. I have a new found respect for those that do this as it takes a lot of hard work. I consider this a companion to the official "Shut It!" album, with thanks to voodoo magic for originally coming up with the title. He also supplied the vinyl rip of the Tony Hatch penned theme to Sweeney 2. All other audio is taken from the various releases I had to work with. Featured are the main opening/closing themes from Regan (the original pilot), the classic television series and the two big-screen spin-off films produced in 1976 and 1978. To complete the package I have also designed some covers which will sit alongside the Shut It release.

.......Get yer trousers on, you're nicked!

YOU'RE NICKED! : THE MUSIC FROM THE SWEENEY
REGAN / TV SERIES / SWEENEY! / SWEENEY 2
MONO/STEREO
1974-1978

12 comments:

Isbum said...

If anybody's getting NICKED, it's YOU mate! I'm bloody grabbing this right
N
O
W
!
Cheers to you THXjay!

VOODOO MAGIC said...

WOW!!!

This is simply supurb!
Everything about this is spot on.
The tracks are top notch and the artwork is outstanding. I take my hat off to you THXjay. You ARE the Business!!!

VOODOO MAGIC said...

THXjay
Quick question. Where is the 'Jukebox' on your site? I can't seem to see it.
Thanks mate

THXjay said...

It's at the very top on the right. You can play or download tracks from there :)

Thanks for the great feedback!

VOODOO MAGIC said...

THXjay
Sorry for being stupid but i can't see the jukebox. I'm looking at Crime lounge main site above the pic of the lady with a gun next to the guy holding the bomb???

THXjay said...

Under that!

Crime Files "BOX", the the black/gray thing with lists of music tracks ;)

I'll have to revoke your MI5 licence at this rate :)

VOODOO MAGIC said...

@THXjay
I must be loosing it. Got the Jukebox. Great stuff.
I just checked out "The Sweeney Lounge" site, which iam sure you're aware of and a person has posted a rapidshare link of the Sweeney2 single, direct from their 7" single. The rapidshare link is expired though. :(
I cant log into it for some strange reason, to ask for a re-up. Wondered if you could? The quality of that track could be much better than our one.
Heres the link to the page in question anyway:

http://www.thetvlounge.co.uk/sweeney/viewtopic.php?t=4504&sid=a498501acd6705a16c6dcd5f3e0c20ed

Thanks THXjay

THXjay said...

I actually registered with the Sweeney Lounge in April and got sidetracked so didn't post anything. You're message reminded me and I've left a message over there asking him if he would re-up the single.

I've put a link to the site here so folks can drop by and see what were about. Maybe "Callan" will see this post and be kind enough to drop us a new link here.

VOODOO MAGIC said...

Thanks for that THXjay
Just admiring your artwork again. Are you a graphic designer by any chance or just self taught?
Love the 'Thames' logo picture. Nice touch!

THXjay said...

Nope! It's just a hobby. And I'm still learning :)

Thanks, I'm glad you like it!

Mark said...

Hello there!
I have the 7" single of the Sweeney 2 theme and the download links are:

http://www.4shared.com/file/143472299/5e1e213a/Sweeney_II_Theme_-_Tony_Hatch_.html


http://www.4shared.com/file/143472531/af655707/Regans_Key_Sweeney_II_-_Tony_H.html

I think they are of quite good quality, so please feel free to post them or use them in any way.

Cheers, Mark [Easy Listening World]

THXjay said...

Thanks for those Mark. Much appreciated :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop