CLICK TO ENTER

CLICK TO ENTER

THE BOND COLLECTION

THE WILD GEESE

Thanks to Paul for sharing this rip of the Roy Budd score to The Wild Geese. Although not quite as groovy as his other scores featured here on The Lounge this is still a great soundtrack.

ROY BUDD : THE WILD GEESE
A&M RECORDS
AMLH 64730
STEREO
1978

5 comments:

THXjay said...

Tracklist:

1. Overture (02:59)

2. Flight Of The Wild Geese (01:59)
vocal by Joan Armatrading

3. Main Title (02:40)

4. Rafer's Theme (01:37)

5. Dance With Death (03:55)
written and performed by Jerry and Marc Donahue

6. Reunion (01:29)

7. Wild Geese Theme (02:18)

8. Rescue Of Limbani (01:50)

9. Flight To Africa (01:36)

10. Parade Ground (Dogs Of War) (01:44)

11. Airport (01:53)

12. Compound (02:35)

13. Peter's Death (01:28)

14. Rafer's Death (01:47)

15. Rafer's Son (02:37)

16. Left, Right (02:58)

@192kbps

Thanks again to Paul!

chiops said...

I actually have this on LP!

The Wild Geese happens to be my all-time favourite non-Bond Roger Moore movie.

A great Roy Budd score and a good title song. Never seen a "complete score" of this movie though. Pity.

THXjay said...

Pity indeed!

This is an LP rip (a very good one) so is probably the same as yours.

I don't actually own the original of this so thanks again to Paul for sending it my way :)

THXjay said...

The pictured cover in this post isn't the actual LP or CD cover it's one I quickly made up myself because there wasn't one included.

It's in the music folder.

chiops said...

HA! I had to drag out the LP to notice the cover difference.

Because I don't have the technology or know-how to digitise my LPs The Crime Lounge is the next best thing.

Thanks for the opportunity, thxjay.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop