Another choice slice of Stapleton now with the PYE "Golden Hour" release. A couple of tracks are replicated from the previous post but this collection also includes some great Easy Listening versions of classic Film themes including The Sting (as pictured), the ever popular Never On A Sunday, Le Casse (The Burglar) and my personal pick of the bunch, the theme from Borsalino (listen to it on the Crime Files jukebox) Thanks again to Isbum for ripping the LP.CYRIL STAPLETON & HIS ORCHESTRA : GOLDEN HOUR PRESENTS SCREEN MUSIC BEST HITS
PYE RECORDS
GH-23-Y
STEREO






7 comments:
Cyril Stapleton & His Orchestra
Golden Hour Presents Screen Music Best Hits
Tracklist:
01. Theme From The Sting
02. Diamonds Are Forever
03. Theme From Borsalino
04. Smile (Theme From Modern Times)
05. Women In Love
06. Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head
07. People
08. Never On A Sunday
09. The Impossible Dream
10. Theme From Papillon
11. Rosy's Theme From Ryan's Daughter
12. Eternally (Theme From Limelight)
13. The French Connection
14. Theme From Le Clans Des Siciliens
15. Is Paris Burning
16. Le Casse (The Burglar)
17. The Shadow Of Your Smile
18. Theme From Z
19. Theme From Death In Venice
@320kbps, Ripped by Isbum
I have a complaint, I am unable to copy link into my download accelerator and means I will have to download this from you know where.
Actually, I've discovered that if I highlight the link DownThemAll will do the trick...but I preferred it when you had not disabled the right button function...despite everything many thanks 'fella' for the Stapletons. I must confess I was surprised to see Twiggy...I 'm bursting with curiosity to see how Cyril handles Morricone.
Hey Dom!
Never used one of those new-fangled download accelerator things :)
Can't you click on the link and copy it from the address bar?
How much faster are downloads with this accelerator gadget?
Faster...and this might explain why you have in the past complained of download speeds...get one - a free one - and you should see the difference plus the ability to download batches of files. There are a few around, my one is specifically designed for Firefox (but has problems with FileFactory) - most of them have problems with at least one of them.
Great version of Diamonds are Forever btw - the condition of Great Films & TV is better than the Golden Hour, so I've replaced the duplicates found on Golden Hour with copies from TV Themes.
Thanks 'fellas' (isbum & you) for these.
The Domster is just fine ;-)
Thank you,
Post a Comment