CLICK TO ENTER

CLICK TO ENTER

THE BOND COLLECTION

COPS ON THE BOX USA


Here we have a collection of 16 cop show themes credited to The London Theatre Orchestra. This seems to be a name they give to "uncredited" artists as there are quite a few collections around bearing their name and none of them sound like an orchestra!
Either way, they are pretty good versions of well-known tunes.

COPS ON THE BOX USA : THE LONDON THEATRE ORCHESTRA
EMPORIO MUSIC
EMPRCD 711
STEREO
1997

4 comments:

THXjay said...

Tracklist:

01. Hawaii Five-O
02. Starsky & Hutch
03. Streets Of San Fransisco
04. Kojak
05. NYPD Blue
06. Miami Vice
07. Columbo
08. Cagney & Lacey
09. Dragnet
10. Police Woman
11. Due South
12. Perry Mason
13. Ironside
14. TJ Hooker
15. Highway Patrol
16. Hill St. Blues

@320kbps

AD said...

Hello,
Thanks for this score.
I will be very happy if you can make a lossless rip for this.
You can contact me if you want.
Best regards.

THXjay said...

@ AD

Here is a lossless (FLAC) rip of this album for you :)

I've included scans of the front cover and disc but I'm afraid I don't have the back.

Cops On The Box USA

Enjoy!

AD said...

@THXJAY
You're the best !! Thank you very very much !!
Best regards. AD from France.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop