
From the Wyncote label we have this collection of themes that are not heard very often and are a very welcome addition to the archives. Even if you're not familiar with the shows, give it a try, you may like what you hear! Thanks once more to LoungeTracks for this rare little gem!
"T.V. 67 is here. The suspense and drama of these fantastic new shows are presented in this one explosive recording. The unrelenting force of the Dragnet, the heroism of I Spy, and the spine-tingling daring of T.H.E. Cat are captured under this cardboard cover. So stand back, and open with excessive care, because this album is untamed, uncontrollable and deathly potent."
"T.V. 67 is here. The suspense and drama of these fantastic new shows are presented in this one explosive recording. The unrelenting force of the Dragnet, the heroism of I Spy, and the spine-tingling daring of T.H.E. Cat are captured under this cardboard cover. So stand back, and open with excessive care, because this album is untamed, uncontrollable and deathly potent."
from the sleeve notes
T.V. '67 : UNKNOWN ARTIST
WYNCOTE RECORDS
W 9184
MONO
1967







5 comments:
This is somewhat of a mystery album and there is an effort to decipher the tracklist over at LT's original comment section for his post of this HERE
Columbo would be proud :)
What I can tell you is that Wyncote was a subsidary of Cameo Parkway and presumably most of these tracks are played by musicians for hire. According to Doug Payne T.H.E. Cat Theme as found here is only known version by Lalo to exist.
my version's track listing:
Dragnet (Walter Schumann)
Friday's Theme (From Dragnet)
The Line Up (From Dragnet)
I Spy (Earl Hagen)
Hong Kong Charlie (From I Spy)
Kelly's Theme (From I Spy)
T.H.E. Cat (Lalo Schifrin)
Playhouse 90 (Jerry Goldsmith)
Kimba The White Lion (Bill Giant)
Peacock Theme (?)
over & out
I love readding, and thanks for your artical. ........................................
Thank you! :)
I was looking for this one by so long
could you please re-up this gem?
thanks in advance
J.D.
Post a Comment