CLICK TO ENTER

CLICK TO ENTER

THE BOND COLLECTION

TIME FOR T.V.

Another classic TV themes collection from the wonderful studio 2 stereo label. This is probably one of the best of the bunch containing many great versions of top television theme tunes.
Again on this no decent quality cover art so I had to "re-create" it using a similar image to the original.

BRIAN FAHEY : TIME FOR T.V.
EMI : STUDIO 2 STEREO
TWO 175
STEREO
1967

6 comments:

Loungelegend said...

This one is terrific !!! Love the theme from Inspector Rose...it's really awesome !! The sound of this record is damn good...adn listen to Batman..one of the best versions I've ever heard. Thanx for this one !!!

detour said...

thxjay, am i being daft? i would love to get this but i can't find a link! mmmm. ;)

detour said...

found it! yay! thanks for a wonderful post. i'm so excited about all this studio 2 stereo action....

THXjay said...

Thanks fellas!

Nice to be appreciated by two of my favourite bloggers :)

Anonymous said...

Love this blog!!! I only recently discovered the whole blog world and other similar minded people who like the same style of 60/70's crime/thriller/suspense/dramatic, edgy funky breakbeat rhythms and underscores/links as I do and have now found other composers and labels through recommendations and d/l's - its great to get an album from an unheard of artist and/or label and hear some fine original dope shit!!!

Nothing better!!!

Anyway, fantastic site! Keep up the great work! RESPECT!

On this tip of sharing - I have a number of KPM, dewolfe, bruton and chappell albums amongst other funk/soul/jazz artists that I'm more than happy to share with anyone interested in return for other library albums I haven't heard as yet that I'm searching for, especially the KPM 1000 series and all 60/70's library music with dramatic beats, basslines, links, brass and serious dope wah-wah/funky/fuzz guitar sections etc etc etc.

If you feel you could help educate and inform then please drop me a line to james_av_engineer@yahoo.co.uk

Many thanks,
Jimbo.

THXjay said...

Hey Jimbo,

Thanks for the kind words :)

I was the same as you a couple of years ago when I first discovered music blogs. I couldn't beleive there were so many other folks into the same retro grooves as me!

I'm a massive library fan myself too. I haven't really posted anything on the site because it tends to attract too much attention from "The Man" :)

If you haven't found it already, you can't do much better than Paul's awesome The Library Hunt

That should keep you busy for a while ;)

Thanks for visiting and enjoy the grooves :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop