Here is the soundtrack to probably my all-time favourite British movie, starring the super cool Michael Caine in top form, along with many other well-known British character actors.This is a film that really has it all, great performances, great plot, great music....pretty great all round really. Made just at the end of the "swinging sixties" (1969) this is probably the last classic of 60's cinema.
This is my rip @320 with my own custom cover artwork (the original cover is awful)
THE ITALIAN JOB : QUINCY JONES
MCA RECORDS
MCD 60074
STEREO
1969






12 comments:
Thanx Jay
a true classic jay but..
You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!
I must just say that Mister Alf posted a link for this album a while back.
I haven't downloaded it so I don't know what bitrate it was.
This is my own CD rip with my custom cover design, you have the choice to download either one.
Thanks anyway for taking the time to contribute Alf
Great Cover! Excellent score... you're a class act my friend :)
A great movie with some great music. Thanks for sharing.
'I have a plan"
cheers
torontomush
Groovy! Thanks for this true gem!
A true orgy of music delights :)
-Bobby H
Have you got that "beats" remix which was done years ago? The main theme with bits of film dialogue etc.Brilliant blog too.
@Anonymous,
Nope, I don't have that "beats" version, if you track it down maybe you can share it with us, I wouldn't mind having a listen :)
Thanks for the great feedback
I've got that "beats" remix version
(I found it in a box of stuff).I could burn it to disc & send a copy if you want.
Hey Anonymous,
If you could upload a copy and post it here that would be awesome.
Many Thanks
Jay
Haven't got a clue how to "upload" etc!
Post a Comment