CLICK TO ENTER

CLICK TO ENTER

THE BOND COLLECTION

WARNING SHOT

Here we have a great rip from my good friend Reza, Many Thanks.
An LP of music from the movie Warning Shot and a few others played by one of Easy/Lounge's masters, Si Zentner, all music composed by Jerry Goldsmith. This is another of those albums that really creates that authentic Crime Jazz mood, Trombonist Si Zentner certainly knows how to play a swinging tune helped along by his Pianist/Arranger Bob Florence.

SI ZENTNER PLAYS MUSIC FROM WARNING SHOT
& OTHER THEMES COMPOSED BY JERRY GOLDSMITH
LIBERTY RECORDS
LRP-3498
STEREO
1966

9 comments:

AlgernonBlack said...

To be pedantic, Si Zentner could not arrange 3 apples in a row.

The arranger would have been Bob Florence.

THXjay said...

Do you reckon he could do 2 ?

My typo, spending too much time messing around with files and not enough concentrating on what I'm typing :)

I've edited it just for you......keep you "Swingin Eye" out for anymore mistakes :)

Cheers

THXjay said...

P.S. I didn't think anyone bothered to read my little bit of text, thought they just grabbed the file and scarpered :)

litlgrey said...

This has been posted before, but the files were at a lower bit rate, and the front and back scans, though identical in both dimensions and blotches, have obviously received a bit of much needed cleaning up in Reza's versions.

Therefore, thank ya!

THXjay said...

Yep it's a nice clean rip.

There weren't any scans in the file so I added these myself (found online)and did a tiny bit of work on them.

Reza said...

litlgrey

its not a re up its from a bootleg cd of mine so its at 320 vbr no clicks etc
didnt have a scanner to copy the cd cover (it was doubled with Sebastian from Jerry Goldmith...another classic)

btw keep up the good work @ space patrol

THXjay said...

Many Thanks again Reza, I presume the artwork is the same anyway?

It's a fantastic quality copy, good of you to share it with everyone.

@Litlgrey,

As Reza says, good work, for some reason I never looked at your profile so didn't connect that site with you......guess I should check out more of my readers profiles :)

Thanks all

litlgrey said...

We're all in this together!

Anonymous said...

Litlgrey is a wonder. More knowledge about this stuff than my brain can hold. Nice post here. Si may not arrange but he plays it just the right way.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop