Thanks to Isbum for this rip. This is the soundtrack to the 1964 film starring Alain Delon and Jane Fonda, you may know it by its US title Joy House.
Even if you've never heard of the film you will probably recognise the theme as it was made famous by Organ maestro Jimmy Smith (his version included on here), its on the jukebox if you want to have a listen first. This is pretty much classic Schifrin, all his hallmarks are here, the groovy rhythms and softer lounge tunes.
LALO SCHIFRIN : LES FELINS
UNIVERSAL FRANCE
982 458 8
STEREO
1964







4 comments:
Hey there THXjay and Isbum!!!
Can I say... that music is really ORGAN-AS-MIC!?! Thank you two, for sharing these groovy rhythms.
BB
Hi,
Do you have the sound track to "The Matador" starring Pierce Brosnan. Has some great music including Tom Jones.
Thanks No. 6
aka Vince
BB,
ORGAN-AS-MIC....I Like that :)
@Vince
Nope, don't have that but I'll keep an eye out for it now.
Thanks both
this is wonderfull i'm always up for a spot of schifrin, hats off to the crime squad for this great post..love it
Post a Comment