As you can see from the cover, this LP contains music not only from The Persuaders but also 11 other Film & TV themes by the incredible John Barry.
JOHN BARRY : THEMES FROM THE PERSUADERS PLUS:
CBS RECORDS
S 64816
STEREO
1972
As you can see from the cover, this LP contains music not only from The Persuaders but also 11 other Film & TV themes by the incredible John Barry.ARTIST : ITC, John Barry, TV Themes
3 comments:
I like Roger Moore.
Is there a definative Saint Album?
Also:What album do i find Si Zetners "Back to the Seascape?"
I often keep your window open and listen to the Jutebox as I work.
Is it ok to do this?
Vince
Have you got the Saint album from the archives?
I'm glad someone out there is enjoying the jukebox :)
As for it being OK, well carry on there's no problem as far as I know.
Cheers Vince, keep visiting and thanks for your support.
Wonderful site! I just discovered your blog and I'm enjoying exploring your archives. Thanks for sharing so much great music with your readers. Cheers!
Post a Comment