Another album from the ever reliable John Gregory & His Orchestra, this one from 1961 when he was known as "Johnny". There are a few other of his albums back in the archives so if your new to him check them out. Along with Roland Shaw, he is probably my own favourite of all the 60's and 70's bandleaders to have released these kind of albums.
Many thanks to Lemoncat for ripping this especially for The Crime Lounge.
JOHNNY GREGORY & HIS ORCHESTRA : THE AVENGERS AND OTHER TV THEMES
WING RECORDS
WL 1087
MONO
1961







4 comments:
Hi there!
G.R.E.A.T. blog !
But.. how do we download ? don't see any links around here.. Anyway, maybe you'll dig my stash :
http://vintagelibraryemporium.blogspot.com/
+
Paul
Hover over the album details in grey (or is it gray) :)
Glad you like the place Paul.
I've added your AWESOME site to my link list.
If I hadn't have started a Crime blog my second choise would have been a Library blog.....thanks to you now I have both.
I'll be downloading your entire back catalogue I think (apart from the ones I have already)
Thanks for stopping by and letting me know otherwise I would have probably never found you.
All the best
Jay
Hi there!
Indeed great blog you're running!
Just downloaded 1.3 Gb in a couple of hours hé hé...
Anyway, i really dig 'Beretta 70 - Themes from Italian Crime Thrillers' ; perhaps have you more De Angelis Bros., F. Micalizzi or mid 70's Bacalov to share ? I also have a 'Polizzi Graffiti' something.. compilation which is great (some titles come in doubles with this one actually..)
Super blog! Many thx!
how cool. john gregory kills! thanks jay.
Post a Comment