CLICK TO ENTER

CLICK TO ENTER

THE BOND COLLECTION

BBC DETECTIVE THEMES

A superb collection of television themes from BBC records here, all are either the original versions or very very close recreations (like my cover as I could only find a very small picture).
This album includes the original theme to Adam Adamant, the cult 60's action series which was the BBC's answer to ITV's The Avengers, it's a rare track, I've been collecting TV themes for years and have never seen it featured anywhere else.

BBC DETECTIVE THEMES : ORIGINAL RECORDINGS
BBC RECORDS
REH 378
STEREO
1980

5 comments:

WOKKA CHOKKA CHUM! RECORDS said...

This is a superb find, many thanks for this! The Crime Lounge just keeps going from strength to strength! :)

THXjay said...

I thought you'd like this one, thanks.

Glad I can give back something, I've had so many great albums for you in the past (from the old place)

Good luck on the new digs :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks to you I've finally got my hands on Adam Adamant - I've only ever seen it previously on a pricey retrospective of Kathy Kirby. Theme from The Third Man seems a curious inclusion on a comp of TV Themes. As for Jack Warner's contribution...words fail me. Great stuff!

KL from NYC said...

This is terrific. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop