(((( NEW LOOK LOUNGE ))))
I hope you all like the new Crime Lounge Banner, I've been driving the Blue Hipster crazy trying to get it "perfect". After a couple of tries and an awful sketch by me he finally came through with this little masterpiece, it's exactly what I originally envisioned.
So a BIG THANKS to Bert @ Blue Hipster for making my site look a lot more polished and professional than it did before. I hope to add a few more design changes in the future (if BlueHipster can cope with my obsession for getting it perfect:)
I recommend him very highly, he's a great guy to work with and always seems to come up with the goods (witness his many blog banners).
Also, thankyou all for the wonderful feedback I've been getting, I do take notice and it's really appreciated. Any comments welcome.
So a BIG THANKS to Bert @ Blue Hipster for making my site look a lot more polished and professional than it did before. I hope to add a few more design changes in the future (if BlueHipster can cope with my obsession for getting it perfect:)
I recommend him very highly, he's a great guy to work with and always seems to come up with the goods (witness his many blog banners).
Also, thankyou all for the wonderful feedback I've been getting, I do take notice and it's really appreciated. Any comments welcome.
Addition:
I intended to change the banner and little things here and there, but looking at it now, it really makes a massive difference to the look and feel of the place!
Your thoughts are very welcome, is this the right direction?
Thanks folks!






13 comments:
jejeje, it's great
Mario
Great new header, Jay!
Very, very stylish - as is your whole blog!
Kudos for such great blogging-skills.
MI6 must teach its employees well...;)
THIS is the correct look for you!
Absolutely incredible!!! Looks amazing.
Happy Thanks for givng me jazzy music. Vince
A great bannner, fits the theme perfectly. I continue to enjoy listening to many of the soindtracks you post. Keep up the great work.
Cheers
Torontomush
THXjay:
WOW!!! BlueHipster did a wonderful job on your banner... I agree with the above comments-
IT LOOKS GOOD ON YOU!!!
I pop by your site every so often and once in awhile have DLed the odd thing- and for that I thank you!!
You do have amighty fine collection!!
KEEP ON SURPRIZ'N ME (us) with your wonderful shares!!
BB
Jay:
Great to see the new banner unveiled. Your blog continues to amaze me. I love dropping in here: it is always intriguing and aesthetically pleasing, now even more so, and one of my favorite places on the web.
Don't blow my cover,
Zillagord
hey thxjay,
AWESOME BLOG! Really dig it. Ever hear of my blogs. One's really popular. The Inferno Music Crypt. and the other's fairly new. The Insomnia Video Stash. check em out here:
http://theinfernomusiccrypt.blogspot.com/
http://the-insomnia-video-stash.blogspot.com/
i'll add you to my favorite links soon. was wondering if you could do the same for my two blogs if you can itd be great! BTW is it possible if i can get a invite to your secret vault? what do i have to do to get in? I'll do what's needed. And i won't reveal the details to anyone. Your secret login info will be with me only, to the grave :). so message me or leave a comment on my blogs and welll talk.
take care cool daddy-o.
hey thxjay,
just responded to the post you left on insomnia. you check out inferno yet pal? that site's great for music. no crime music unfortunately. wait there is one a dirty harry movie score. i think it was the dead pool bootleg comp. anyway i added the links to my blogs. can you please do the same for me bro? would love it if you could.
also is there any chance about that secret vault access? am i worthy friend? tell me what i have to do and i'll surely do it.
take care cool cat.
Great design. I wish I was as artistic as BlueHipster!
Hello THXJAY
I love your new artwork, great!!!
Charles
Sweet! I love the new banner. Maybe I can get BlueHipster to do one for me. Keep up the good work, Jay!
Post a Comment