This one has been hanging around in the forum for a while but I have decided to give it a proper posting here, along with my custom cover. The original cover was just a gray background with the title on it, not very imaginative so here's my take on it. The original is included in the file for those who prefer it. This is a great soundtrack from Sid Ramin, you may recognise the title theme as it has appeared on a couple of easy-listening compilations. There are a couple of nice bossa loungey tracks as well, in a Schifrin/Bacharach style.
SID RAMIN : STILETTO
COLUMBIA RECORDS
OS 3360
STEREO
1969






5 comments:
Hey THXJAY.......thanks for some real gems here.......Tik-Tim
I realize this isn't the place to ask this, but since I can't find the correct place- can anyone tell me how I can become a member or subscriber to the site?
Pretty please?
Hey Robot Gunfighter, cool name and avatar :)
If you're talking about THIS site, just use your powers of stealth (hover over the gray album details) and you shall be rewarded with all the riches you desire.
Enjoy your stay :)
Jason
Post a Comment