CLICK TO ENTER

CLICK TO ENTER

THE BOND COLLECTION

DR. GOLDFOOT & THE GIRL BOMBS

A vinyl rip (courtesy of Rocket From Mars) to the soundtrack to the cult sixties comedy.
A blend of Easy/Pop tunes make up this great little album, now all we need is the soundtrack to the first movie (Dr. Goldfoot & The Bikini Machine)

DR. GOLDFOOT & THE GIRL BOMBS : VARIOUS ARTISTS
TOWER RECORDS
T 5053
MONO
1965

Supplied by Rocket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Link does not work. Perhaps because the girlbombs connected the pink thread with the yellow?
I will try later again.
Perhaps the link is killed.

Anonymous said...

Link works again for this happy man.

THE SCORE said...

BLUE MOVIES
SCORING FOR THE MOVIES.
A great blue note album with jazz takes on film themes.

http://rapidshare.com/files/82932772/Blue_Movies__Scoring_For_The_Studios.rar.html

Enjoy.

the score.

KL from NYC said...

Thank you. I had bought this for $1.98 in the late 60s and liked a few songs. When I recently tried to replace it, I found that it goes for much more than $1.98 now. It was a pleasant surprise to find it here. Thanks again.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop