The score to the superb retro-sci-fi movie CQ. Written and Directed by Roman Copolla with a great groovy soundtrack by the French trio Mellow.
If you haven't seen it and you like films with a retro feel, give it a try.
EMPEROR NORTON RECORDS
EMN - 7053
STEREO
2001






3 comments:
Thanks for this one... Mellow, great group.
THIS BLOG IS JUST PLAIN EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
U AND "Licorice Pizza" then Prolly.....
"Xtabays World"
BUT CRIME LOUNGE IZ SICK!!!!!!!!!!!
KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK........
IF I CAN HELP PLZ TELL ME.........
And I'll Do What I Can!!!!!!
SCIZZORHANDZ
Thanks for the compliment Scizzorhandz, I'm honoured to be put in the same company as LP & Xtabay, they were two of the several blogs that inspired me to get into blogging in the first place.
As for help, well please feel free to contribute any music you wish to the Spy Forum.
Thanks for visiting :)
Post a Comment