This is the soundtrack to the sixties thriller starring Henry Fonda and Robert Ryan with music by Gian Piero Reverberi. I'm not familiar with the film myself but it looks good judging by the art (don't they always!). All the usual sixties thriller soundtrack elements are present. Thanks to Rocket and his ever expanding record collection for this great rip (and scans).
GIAN PIERO REVERBERI : THE DIRTY GAME
LAURIE RECORDS
SLP 2034
STEREO
1965








6 comments:
Yikes, this does look good - must see if it's available on DVD.
Thanks Rocket & Jay!
-LT
Great cover, indeed. And you are right about the appetizing effect. Modern posters don't have that same allure.
By the way: wonderful site. Your covers are great. They always manage to catch the ambience of cool spies shaking (not stirring) cocktails. And of course, I am addicted to this type of music. One of my favorite genres.
Carrasco
Hi the link is dead and I don't see the rocket to mars blog.Thanks
Freddy,
Rocket's Store can be found on Franklynot HERE
I'll get the link sorted soon.
Thanks
tOOt! ... link is still dead :-(( ooh, i'm dying to lay my sweaty hands upon this one, anything with annie girardot in it goes above and beyond my line of interest :-)
where album?
Post a Comment