Another Caine movie, another Budd score! This 1974 Film also stars Anthony Quinn and James Mason and again features a cool funky soundtrack by the Jazz Maestro.
Jazz It Up below!
ROY BUDD : THE MARSEILLE CONTRACT
CINEPHILE RECORDS
CIN CD009
STEREO
1974






6 comments:
Tracklist:
1. Main Theme
2. MC/M2
3. MC/M3
4. Jazz It Up
5. Theme
6. MC/M6
7. MC/M7
8. Theme (2)
9. MC/M9
10. MC/M10
11. MC/M11
12. MC/M12
13. Theme (3)
14. MC/M14
15. Theme (4)
16. End Theme
17. House Mix
Most of these tracks were never originally released and therefore were never given names. They are simply labelled by their master tape track codes.
@320kbps
Love this soundtrack, although it's not Budd's best imho. I bought my copy back in 1999 but mine has a different cover which is not half as good as yours.
Would you be so kind and post a hi-res cover file of that gorgeous front pic for me?
Hi Carrasco,
Here is a hi-res copy of the cover
The Marseilles Contract
It's not a custom, it's just the CD cover (I removed the Cinephile logo from the top)
Hope this helps
Thxalot thxjay, the pic (and the psoter it comes from) is great as are so many other posters from that period. They are real appetizers, much better than the often lifeless photo-montages we had to get accustomed to since the 1990s.
As coincidence would have it, I unearthed an okay scan from the complete poster today. It needs some retouche, but I would love to send the result to you if you want me to.
Feel free!
I'm always up for some poster artwork :)
Thanks
Gimme a few days and you will have it.
As for poster reproductions I have quite a bunch of them, but I bet you have already delved into Heritage's archives ...
Post a Comment