CLICK TO ENTER

CLICK TO ENTER

THE BOND COLLECTION

THE STONE KILLER

The seventies Thriller starring Charles Bronson and Directed by Michael Winner. Once again scored to perfection by Roy Budd, from rousing action to the melancholy main theme this score is a must have! They don't make Thrillers like this anymore!

ROY BUDD : THE STONE KILLER
CINEPHILE RECORDS
CIN CD006
STEREO
1973

4 comments:

THXjay said...

Tracklist:

1. Main Titles

2. M3 (sk 1)

3. M5 (sk 7)

4. M5 (sk 2)

5. Too Late

6. In The Shadows

7. The Graveyard

8. M5 (sk 6)

9. Black Is Beautiful
vocal

10. M7 (sk 10)

11. Jazz Source

12. Cool Bossa Source

13. M4 (sk 10)

14. M1 (sk 10)

15. M5 (sk 10)

Again most are labelled only by their master tape names.

@320kbps

Anonymous said...

I've posted in the forum a long time ago. As always, nobody'smind

THXjay said...

I know how you feel Mario, I posted it myself even before you way back in the Spy Forum :(

I just thought it would be better here with the other Roy Budd soundtracks.

Thanks for your help and support Mario :)

Anonymous said...

this is very enjoyable. the theme reminds me a lot of the love theme from the Godfather.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop