CLICK TO ENTER

CLICK TO ENTER

THE BOND COLLECTION

HEROES AND TOUGH GUYS

DIRTY HARRY : HEROES AND TOUGH GUYS AT THE MOVIES
SILVA SCREEN
SILVAD 3001
STEREO
1992

6 comments:

THXjay said...

Tracklist:

1. Dirty Harry Suite
2. Hunt For Red October
3. The Godfather Part Two
4. Big Trouble In Little China
5. Cool Hand Luke
6. The Running Man
7. Robin Hood
8. Bullitt
9. The Heroes
10. Revenge
11. The Great Waldo Pepper
12. The Hitcher
13. High road to China
14. Crocodile Dundee
15. Missing In Action
16. The Long Good Friday
17. Double Impact
18. Raider Of The Lost Ark

@320kbps

Isbum said...

Never heard of this one J.

I'm taking it...right....now!

TX! J.:)

LoungeTracks said...

By the "original artists?"

THXjay said...

No not the "Original" recordings but the usual Silva Screen faithful renditions :)

I think we've all already got the original versions ;)

It's no "must have" but I was ripping it to stick on the hard drive and thought I may as well share it.

Lemoncat,, said...

go ahead punk,,make my day.. more top class fusion i see here jay :)
excellent all the way as usual dude..

THXjay said...

Good to see you back in action :)

Thanks LC!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop