Teenage/secret agent/musical comedy about Big Daddy (John Lawrence) who's been "driven mad by rock 'n' roll," so he plans to sabotage a music fair with a bomb. Secret agent Homer (Jonathan Daly) comes to the rescue aided by his girlfriend Sandra (Karen Jensen) along with Marvin (Carol Shelyne). The sinister villains belong to the crime syndicate F.L.U.S.H. Featuring the musical groups The Turtles, Gary Lewis and the Playboys, The Astronauts, The Knickerbockers and Freddy and the Dreamers.
More of a 60's "Pop" compilation than a spy soundtrack but it includes a few instrumentals including at least one "spy" flavored track.
OUT OF SIGHT : ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK RECORDING
DECCA RECORDS
DL 74751
STEREO
1966






6 comments:
Hi there,
how do you get your blogspot looking so damn good.
I'm just about to get mine up & running but i would like to get it looking like yours. Any tips please.
I am a deisgner but not too hot with online deisgn
thanks
Steveebeatz@hotmail.com
you have some amazing stuff here
peace
Thanks Stevee :)
I'm no designer, I started from scratch and picked it all up as I went along.
As for the overall design I just do what I think looks good myself, couldn't care less about any web-design rules :)
Good luck on the blog (I presume it's a music site?)
When it's up and running let me know so I can stop by.
Good luck!
and thanks for the kind words
WHAT DO YOU USE FOR THE ANIMATED PARTS WITH REFLECTIONS & DO YOU HAVE TO KNOW CSS CODING
IT WILL BE A MUSIC BASED SITE..
THANKS
I'll e-mail you it's easier :)
Here is my link for this album just in case Rocket's gets deleted.
Out Of Sight : Original Soundtrack
A dandy, well-designed site!
Thanks for sharing this LP. There's a lot of rarities here, especially the Gary Lewis & The Playboys track, which I'm surprised EMI never bothered to license for one of one of their GL&TP CDs.
Post a Comment