CLICK TO ENTER

CLICK TO ENTER

THE BOND COLLECTION

BIG SUSPENSE!

During the groovy seventies Geoff Love recorded a collection of "Big" television and film theme albums. Geoff had a big bombastic sound all of his own and I've always loved his versions of these type of tunes. I used to own a complete set of these years ago but due to the advent of CD's I sold them (I know!) and am trying to re-collect them all again. Thanks to Lemoncat from Grooves of Delight for taking the time to rip this record for us.

GEOFF LOVE & HIS ORCHESTRA : BIG SUSPENSE MOVIE THEMES
MUSIC FOR PLEASURE
MFP 50035
STEREO
1972

Supplied by Lemoncat

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh great stuff my friend. Geoff Love's Airport 75 from Big Terror Movie Themes is such a cool track. This should be good.

Cheers

THXjay said...

Check out Lemoncats amazing site for more of Geoff's "BIG" movie themes

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop