CLICK TO ENTER

CLICK TO ENTER

THE BOND COLLECTION

SERIALEMENT VOTRE

Here is a collection of spy/crime theme tunes given the remix treatment by France's finest. It may not appeal to everyone but there are some decent versions on here. Have a listen to a track below.

VARIOUS ARTISTS : SERIALEMENT VOTRE
CONCRETE MUSIC
STEREO
1997

The Mighty Bop

4 comments:

Rich said...

Hey Jason!
You got some great themes here! I just e-mailed the Hipster, I'm going to see what he can do for the Hut!
Talk to you later.
Rich

THXjay said...

I reckon you're in safe hands with a professional like the Hipster on the case :)

Looking forward to what the two of you come up with.

The BlueHipster is fast becoming THE definitive blog banner designer.

Lemoncat,, said...

this is great jay.. a nice change of style on some of these,, excellent :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop