This is another of the many spy/secret agent movies churned out during the decade of Bondmania. The one thing that no-one can deny is the quality of the music in these films, although very "of its era" it's a wonderful blend of Easy-Listening, Jazz and usually a pich of Bossa Nova.....lovely!
JOHN DANKWORTH : FATHOM
20 CENTURY FOX RECORDS
S 4195
STEREO
1967







5 comments:
Jay - Your site just keeps getting better and better! Thank you for all the wonderful treasures :)
You're welcome Keith...I mean Tony ;)
ahh.. johnny dankworth, these last couple are just amazing jay.. pure brilliance :) thanks this made my day..
Yeah, I put "Johnny" on the cover images I did, I'm not sure whether he was still known as that by this time or if he had changed to the more grown-up "John" Dankworth.
Either way it's great music :)
Thanks fellas
Thanks for this Jay, and real sweet cover!
Lounge On,
LT
Post a Comment