Here is an album featuring music used in the first season of the BBC's incredible Action/Fantasy series. I've taken the official release and added a couple of extra bonus tracks found online as well as putting the "hidden" theme tune from the end of the last track on the album (after a loooong pause) up at the start of the album (as it should be).
There is a "almost complete" version of the season one soundtrack doing the rounds so will feature that when available.
This show features what I think is one of the best theme tunes to come out of British TV in years, it's a modern sounding piece but harks back to the mood & feel of the old ITC series' of the 60's & 70's such as Randall & Hopkirk, Dangerman, The Persuaders etc.
Listen to it below.
VARIOUS ARTISTS : LIFE ON MARS
BBC TELEVISION
STEREO
2007
From The BBC Television Series






3 comments:
I need these tracks to complete the Complete soundtrack album.
If anyone can help out with them that would be great (bitrate doesn't really matter)
NEEDED:
1. Ejection by Hawkwind
2. I Can't Live Without You by Coloseum
3. Dream Land by The Upsetters
4. Gypsy by Uriah Heep
Thanks
Great work of a great series... will you do the complete stuff? Thanks in advance.
Hi N.D.
I almost forgot about this "complete" project. No-one has come back to me with any feedback so I just got on with other things and this got left behind.
I'm not sure if the complete version will ever be featured here or not!
I know it's been made available elsewhere but I've never had a chance to grab it.
If I ever do manage to get it, I'll post it here for everyone.
Thanks for visiting
Post a Comment