CLICK TO ENTER

CLICK TO ENTER

THE BOND COLLECTION

BANG! BANG! BANG!

A fantastic album by Elliott Fisher, in my opinion he's up there with Al Caiola & Si Zentner as one of the best Big-Band loungers. Some superb arrangements on here, unfortunately this is a rip of the mono release. Many thanks to the original ripper of this, it was found online long ago and I don't remember where it came from. This is an extremely rare LP and when it does show up it seems to command some crazy prices. Well I'm sure I'll manage to snag a copy one day.

Update: The awesome "Hooked On Stereophonic" site has a fantastic rip of the stereo version of this great album (including cover scans) so get yourself over there and grab an upgrade.

ELLIOTT FISHER & HIS ORCHESTRA :
BANG! BANG! BANG! "THUNDERBALL" AND OTHER SECRET AGENT THEMESCAPITOL RECORDS
T 2455
MONO
1965

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heard several of these tracks elsewhere...REALLY didn't like the "Thunderball" and "Flint" covers, but enjoyed what he did with "Kiss Kiss Bang Bang" and the Bond theme...might give this one a spin to hear the rest.

THXjay said...

It's good album, but not the best rip in the world, I am grateful to the original ripper.
Don't remember where I picked this one up, it was a long time ago.

Hopefully the stereo version will surface eventually.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop