CLICK TO ENTER

CLICK TO ENTER

THE BOND COLLECTION

MORE MUSIC FROM U.N.C.L.E.

Here is the second release of Hugo Montenegro's arrangements of music from the MGM/NBC series. The original compositions were by Gerald Fried and Robert Drasnin, the album arrangements by Hugo Montenegro.

HUGO MONTENEGRO : MORE MUSIC FROM THE MAN FROM U.N.C.L.E.
RCA VICTOR
LSP - 3574
STEREO
1966


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely fabulous, as usual. It just keeps getting better and better. As if you can improve on perfection!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to be any trouble, but I cannot find the links to download these offerings. Can you shed any light? Thank you.

THXjay said...

I see you didn't pass Spy School :)

You see the gray album details?

Use you're standard issue Secret decoder pen, if that doesn't work just look for the red line ;)

Anonymous said...

My first visit, manys thanks for top material. These are real collectors items, memories of childhood...I tip my hat to the Crime Lounge

THXjay said...

@Mr Anonymous,

Thanks for your kind words, I hope you enjoy browsing through the archives :)

Anonymous said...

Yayyy,it's still up! :)

Thank you for sharing the recording!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop