CLICK TO ENTER

CLICK TO ENTER

THE BOND COLLECTION

JAZZ FROM GREAT TV SHOWS

Thanks to Crispy from RetroMedia (visit him HERE)for letting me Re-Host this one.
This is a fantastic album of real crime jazz, arranger & conductor Bob Mersey gives us twelve tracks of incidental music taken from various television shows including My Three Suns, Route 66, Ben Casey and others. It's a unique idea and makes a welcome change from just gathering together the main themes. The music here is played by Det Moor & His Orchestra, and presented in a great sounding 320k rip.

BOB MERSEY ARRANGES & CONDUCTS DET MOOR & HIS ORCHESTRAJAZZ FROM GREAT TV SHOWS
FAMILY RECORDS
SFLP - 550
STEREO
UNKNOWN YEAR

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
The downloaded music is not what appears on the record cover.
I wanted to get the Route 66 version from you BOX music.
I thought this was the album.
Where can I find it?
Also Elmer Bernsteins The Chase , where can I find that one also. Thanks a lot Vince.

THXjay said...

Hi Vince,

The download here is the album you see.

If you want the Route 66 theme by Pete Moore as featured on the BOX it's on "The Latin Spy Lounge" (volume 16 in our Crime Jazz series)

Click the "Crime Jazz Collection" banner on the top of main page :)

The Chase isn't featured on any of the albums here yet, it was just put there to listen to.
If you can't wait let me know and I'll upload the track for you.

Thanks

Unknown said...

Thanks. I will look for that link here.
Excellent selection.
Vince

THXjay said...

Here you go Vince,

The Chase : Elmer Bernstein

I've uploaded it to Z-Share, it'll start playing when you hit the link, there's an option to download above the little screen.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful.
By the way the Jazz Album 16 is THE BEST I have ever heard.
Magnifico.
Vince

Rix said...

Superb. One of the best.

THXjay said...

Thanks for all your recent comments Rix.

I presume you're having a good mooch through the archives as you've dropped several comments on various posts!

Enjoy your mooch :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop