CLICK TO ENTER

CLICK TO ENTER

THE BOND COLLECTION

INCREDIBLE WORLD OF BOND


Many thanks to Cedric for yet another rare record rip. This is a compilation from the 60's containing original soundtrack cues from John Barry & Monty Norman as well as excellent cover versions by Leroy Holmes. The album had two releases, one was a ten track stereo version (The blue "girls" cover above) and a twelve track mono version (The rip featured here and pictured above in Black & Green). Although the "girls" cover is from the alternate release I've put it in the file as an extra, I think it's a better cover but it's up to you which one you use....take your pick. If anyone has a rip of the blue cover stereo version above, please share it with us.

THE INCREDIBLE WORLD OF JAMES BOND : VARIOUS ARTISTS
UNART RECORDS
UA - SP3
MONO
1964

If you grabbed this from the comments in the previous post and only need the cover, here are the two versions : VERSION 1 VERSION 2

Supplied by Cedric

5 comments:

Gonzalo Vicente said...

Hi.
I have just found this music blog.
Only two words, or maybe more: Amazing, fantastic...
I think this blog is, honest, the best in the web.
From now, I will be a tue fan.
I like this kind of music.
From Spain, thanks for your job.

THXjay said...

Gracias Harry,

Glad you like the site and I hope you enjoy some of the music :)

Thanks

Jason

Anonymous said...

coincidentally found your blog - congratulations for your great work..

reg. the two "James Bonds" - are there any links??

greetings from Quito: karo

THXjay said...

Karo,

It's just one, but you have a choice of two covers.

Hover over Incredible ;)

Anonymous said...

This quite possibly the best Bond album ever... Brilliant! Thank you so much!

-Another Jay

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop