CLICK TO ENTER

CLICK TO ENTER

THE BOND COLLECTION

THE QUILLER MEMORANDUM

John Barry again (you can't have enough Barry) here with the Cold-War thriller starring George Segal, Alec Guinness and Max Von Sydow. This is an LP rip found online so credit to the original uploader, unfortunately I didn't have any scans for this so I decided to make a quick cover for it (full view HERE) If anyone has a CD rip or any scans to share, please do.

JOHN BARRY : THE QUILLER MEMORANDUM
COLUMBIA RECORDS
OS - 3060
STEREO
1966

9 comments:

litlgrey said...

Just a heads up... for this one, scans are abundantly available (from the releases of different countries, too) at Soundtrackcollector.com .

justjack said...

Fantastic soundtrack. I just last month saw the movie for the first time, and it was okay, imo more interesting for seeing all the contemporary shots of mid-sixties Germany than for the story itself. But oh that soundtrack--every time the signature strains of John Barry kicked in under a scene, I suddenly liked the movie a lot more.

Thanks for this post.

Anonymous said...

You summed it up best in your intro, you can't have enough Barry.
The Quiller books are a great read, I will have to rummage through my library to read one while I listen to this sound track.
Cheers
Torontomush

Anonymous said...

I have a CD released by Varese Sarabande.
I uploaded a CD rip to share with Soundtrack lovers.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BW3VA6GG

THXjay said...

Thanks for taking the time to sharing this Aleycat, you're a gentleman :)

number06 said...

Hi thxjay !

Awesome blog here, all the music i like so a lot ... I've Quiller Memorandum since few years. Here are links to obtain some good covers for this

filmmuziek.xs4all.nl/cd_covers/jb/Quiller.jpg
filmmuziek.xs4all.nl/cd_covers/jb/barry_johnb_quillerme_101b.jpg
filmmuziek.xs4all.nl/cd_covers/jb/memo%201.jpg
filmmuziek.xs4all.nl/cd_covers/jb/Quiller%20CD%20Cover_1.jpg
filmmuziek.xs4all.nl/cd_covers/jb/Quiller%20Back_2.jpg

Anyway, look at the main site, seems to be a soundtrack cover heaven ! Keep your real good work.

be seeing you !

Anonymous said...

Hi. Just wanted to thank you for sharing all this super cool music!

THXjay said...

Thanks Stevo & all others,

I really appreciate all the great comments :)

Anonymous said...

Jay - your cover is superior to the originals. Many thanks for this, it pretty much completes my Barry collection.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop