CLICK TO ENTER

CLICK TO ENTER

THE BOND COLLECTION

THE NAKED CITY

The Naked City : A Musical Portrait is a great collection of music from the series as well as a voiceover narrating the story of the city. Another gem from the original era of Crime Jazz, this one really creates a nice 50's atmosphere with the narration, jazzy score and songs.

THE NAKED CITY : A MUSICAL PORTRAIT : GEORGE DUNING
COLPIX RECORDS
CP 505
MONO
1958

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Jason,

I'm trying to answer your email but every time I email you it bounces back. How can I reach you? Can you email me an address hat works?
Thanks.

Jonathan

Anonymous said...

I'm confused...isn't this the Naked City from which "Somewhere in the Night" came? I was expecting that song and stuff in that vein, but it's a lot of more standard stuff with a LOT of talking.

Unknown said...

Can't find link. Sorry. Vince

Anonymous said...

Thanks very much for the upload!

Reza said...

Jay ...got to say I just loved this album thank you
Reminded me of The Kennedy Dream by Oliver Nelson

Lemoncat,, said...

been digging back in to your archive jay.. wow! i missed this one. fantastic this is brill :)
thanx

Anonymous said...

This looks great. My compliments on your taste and your superb blog!

Thanks for everything.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop