This is a great caper movie from the groovy 70's, There has never been an official release of the score. This is a bootleg (unknown source) though you would never know it from the quality, it's a great transfer @320kb. There are no track titles (20 tracks) but if you know the movie better than me maybe you could come up with suitable titles? I'm ashamed to say that Lalo has been rather neglected here so far, but I intend to put that right soon. He is one of the best Crime Jazzers around.
As this is a bootleg it didn't come with any art (yes, I know some do) so I have taken the time to create this, I've given the back an aged look to replicate the vintage album feel.
STEREO
1973






3 comments:
Beside the excellent work posting these albums, you're a great designer. All of the art-covers seem to be the original ones.
Congratulations!
Thanks metrognomo,
It's just a hobby, glad others like them as well.
I agree.
Awesome site and amazing covers.. had me fooled into thinking they were original.... we only know when u tell us.
Thanks for everything
You Are A Legend!!!!!
Brett
Cheers from OZ
Post a Comment