This is Bond, synthesizer style. Now I know what you're thinking..."Bleedin Bond themes played on a Ruddy synthesizer", but trust me on this one. I have owned this CD for about 20 years (that really makes me feel old) and I still enjoy it as much now as I did back then. It seems to be pretty rare from what I can see looking around the net. Any ideas of dodgy 80's electronic music can be brushed away right now, this is a work of real passion for the genre, all the work of one man. Ed Starink (Star Inc, get it!) hails from Holland and programs/plays & even composes a couple of the tunes here. If you're still not convinced I've added You Only Live Twice to the Crime Files Jukebox, so give it a try first. The real winners on here for me are the softer pieces, very well done and not too dated either. Makes a change from the usual Easy/Orchestral themes, go on, expand your horizons. From CD @320 (hence two parts)
The original cover was a travesty, just a couple of dodgy photos with text, so I've done a quick one myself, suits the electronic mood better.






2 comments:
i'm missing out on something here. Haven't had this problem elsewhere. I should be clicking on what for the link to the download? I've tried the obvious stuff like anything that's highlighted when the mouse is moved over it, like the speaker.... Can you help?
STAR INC in grey, have a little faith jack:)
You'd never get into spy school :)
Hope you like it, all the best
Jay
Post a Comment