This was kindly ripped & scanned for me by my fellow blogger, Rich at the LP's Vinyl Lounge Hut. Visit him Here
This one will appeal to jazz fans in particular as it contains Big-Band tunes from the prohibition era. It has some nice little sound effects to help with the atmosphere. Hope you enjoy this one, it's a little different to our usual posts.
Nice clean transfer @320
SKIP MARTIN & HIS PROHIBITIONISTS :
P - 12900
STEREO
1961






5 comments:
There was a copy of this posted in the forum by filmpac, if anyone liked it then maybe they will like to get this version which a cleaner copy and has scans of the "English" language cover.
Please visit LP's Vinyl Lounge for many great vinyl transfers all with beautiful hi-res scans.
Thanks for posting all this music. Keep up the good work
Just now downloading the Untouchables. I wssn't sure if I'd like it but since Skip Martin did such a great album on Mike Hammer I had to try it.
Question: I use Comcast Cable and it is downloading at 75.KPS is that a correct speed for downloading?
I have noticed some rapidshare downloads have been very slow or is their something going on with my computer?
Any advice?
Thanks for this ver essential music.
Vince
Sounds a bit slow, but it depends on the time of day and the amount of "traffic" downloading.
Megaupload always seems slow to me which is why I prefer RS, never get any problems with them.
Jay
The Untouchables has very clear sounds. I like the sirens and the Tommy Guns.
I was working security at a Celebrity Golf event in 1999. My job was to keep people from cutting across the putting green near the club house. I was among various people , some celebrities. Someone behind me said to me, "Arrest Everybody".
When I looked to see who it was I was surprised to see Robert Stack (star of the Untouchables) haveing some fun with me. Thanks Vince
Post a Comment