CLICK TO ENTER

CLICK TO ENTER

THE BOND COLLECTION

I SPY

Thanks to Loungetracks for this vinyl rip. The soundtrack album to the spy/comedy series (1965-68) music by Earle Hagen. I believe there was a volume two vinyl release shortly after, again if anyone can provide a copy that would be great.

EARLE HAGEN : I SPY
WARNER BROS RECORDS
WS 1637
STEREO
1965

Supplied by LoungeTracks

3 comments:

tony said...

Hi friend.

Really LOVE your blog. Fantastic stuff.

I've been looking forever for the Capital LP version of I SPY, so far no luck. Hopefully someone will post it soon.

All the best!

Anonymous said...

One time YEARS ago I stumbled onto the COOLEST recording of the I Spy theme done as big-band waltz with strings in the background...I never knew who it was by or any info about it, and I've always wanted to find it again...is that from this album?

THXjay said...

Hope so too Tony,

Jazzfan, souns like a cover version to me, although to be honest I haven't listened to this copy for a while (didn't listen while uploading)

I'll keep my ears open for it though:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop