CLICK TO ENTER

CLICK TO ENTER

THE BOND COLLECTION

THE GIRL FROM U.N.C.L.E.

I was saving this for an U.N.C.L.E. mega-post but seeing as a couple of other sites have it available, it seems silly waiting. This is one of my favourite TV soundtrack albums from the 60's, it's got some great easy-listening tracks as well as the ever popular Uncle theme. Music scored by Teddy Randazzo and using Jerry's main theme. Great stuff!

TEDDY RANDAZZO : THE GIRL FROM U.N.C.L.E.
MGM RECORDS
SE 4410
STEREO
1966

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great album. I really like the track April and The Girl From Uncle, just love those female background singers. It's no surprise that I like The Penthouse Suite by Syd Dale. Speaking of female background singers, Licorice Pizza has a great series by Warren Kime called Brass Impact. It's really worth looking into if you haven't already. Again great post!

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic! Randazzo's arrangements are better than Montenegro's arrangements for Man From U.N.C.L.E. P.S. Where or what is your collector's page? P.P.S. I, too am a 'keep your discs in a plastic sleeve' collector - the fold in half 'mini vinyl' formula dispenses with the awkward back tray sleeve. Oh, sorry for the amount of comments I've left but I like to leave you some acknowledgement for all your hard work and pleasure that your blog gives!

THXjay said...

Thanks again D,

Thanks for taking the time to leave multiple comments, it's better than none at all :)

The artwork page can be accessed by clicking the "The Artwork Section" banner at the top of the page.

If you're new here remember to have a good click around, you never know what you may stumble upon ;)

Thanks again

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop