CLICK TO ENTER

CLICK TO ENTER

THE BOND COLLECTION

THE CRIME JAZZ COLLECTION
((((AVAILABLE NOW))))
THANKS FOR ALL THE POSITIVE FEEDBACK

31 comments:

DaBoss said...

Jason:
Yes, sounds great. Repost all you want, please give served by credit or link credit so if they like it, they can visit me. I would likie to know download stas from your links, if that's ok. Will do the same for you, if that's ok -- Love your blog, I have a few of the discs you have posted and have more modern and classic stuff to post and share. We can do a lot of cross promoting if you like.
I'm trying to get people exposed to many tyes of music, although surf, spy and guitar are my tops right now. I hace a huge collection of classic lounge stuff I'll start incorporating that in my post next month -- one of them is an out of print crime jazz collection and a boatload of British TV spy theme songs. Please stay in touch --
Best
GeorgeW

Anonymous said...

Yeah buddy. This is gonna be "The Place" It won't be a crime...or will it? LP

THXjay said...

George,

Thanks boss, I think this could be the start of a beautiful relationship :)

That "out of print" Crime Jazz collection, looking forward to that (unless it's the same as my first two posts) if not maybe we could do a double premier.

Looking forward to sharing stuff with you, I'm also a massive fan of easy-lounge-exotica so will keep an eye on your future posts.

Thanks George.

cosmo said...

thanks for stopping by the crate. its funny how people download stuff and dont bother just to say thanks or hello.love the crime posts, got nay crime themed library?

keep up the good work!

cosmo

THXjay said...

Thanks cosmo,

I've got a couple of Library albums to post later on, I'm a bit busy sorting out my Crime Jazz Collection series.

Speaking of library, do you have anything by syd dale? he's a favourite of mine (amongst others)

Jason

Anonymous said...

Hey Jason, do you have The Untouchables by Skip Martin? If not, I do and you're welcome to post it. just let me know.
Rick

THXjay said...

Rick,

No I don't have it so would love it thanks, I'll put it on the site if that's OK with you.

Jay

Anonymous said...

Hey Jay,

I noticed your interest in Syd Dale. Try this one

h++p://my.opera.com/xyzcosmonaut/blog/show.dml/575293

I like to thank U very much for lots of marvelous items you posted. I very much appreciated the Roland Shaw nuggets. Unfortunately I don't have much time for posting something but I will have a look at my Roland Shaw PFS productions during the upcoming weekend. Let's see what I can do for You.

Stay tuned
HPM

leCurLing said...

very nice and very interesting blog and the music is so perfect felicitations for your job jason

Anonymous said...

just discovered your blog, sensational stuff, i appreciate all your hard work. i'm a writer of crime novels and i love listening to this stuff while i work...

THXjay said...

Music To Read James Bond By sounds the order of the day for mt anonymous :)

Anonymous said...

I love your blog, thanks so much for all your hard work. As for requests, I would love the Man From Uncle/Girl From Uncle soundtracks. Again, thanks.

THXjay said...

Don't forget to put requests in the spy forum, makes it easier for everyone.

I was saving The U.N.C.L.E.'s for a "mega-post" with everything I have.
Depending on feedback on the exclusive room idea (for in-print/ltd ed titles) I'm not sure whether to put out titles that are available to buy, I don't want to start getting files deleted or even the blog shutdown.

Keep a lookout for upcoming posts.

P.S. if anyone posts as anonymous, please put you name (or nickname) at the end.

Thanks

Jay

DeaconBlues1103 said...

Hey, Jay!
Wow! Thanks for putting my blog up here in BIG letters. I've noticed some responses already. You have encouraged me to pursue my spy/crime hobby once again. I have lots of stuff to share. Stay tuned!
Gary

THXjay said...

No problem Gary, you're welcome. Us spy fans have to stick together:)

filmpac said...

Oh man, I have to hand in my decoder ring or something.
Where the heck is the jukebox??

Anonymous said...

Hm, thought I'd posted this but I guess I hadn't. If you don't have the extended 'Anatomy of a Murder' or 'Basie Meets Bond' and would like them, I can supply.

Do you have Si Zentner's 'The Swingin Eye?'

THXjay said...

filmpac,

Consider your Licence Revoked :)

It's that great big Black thing on the top right of the page "Music To Browse By"

Happy listening
You may need to pause it and let it load a little depending on your connection.

THXjay said...

jazzfan,

I have the Basie disc and have it uploaded ready to post, and The Swinging Eye (great cover) although that's more Lounge than spy.

Feel free to post Anatomy, put it in the forum :)

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Fantastic blog, thanks for some great shares!

michael a. gonzales said...

new quincy jones soundtrack story in
stop smiling magazine...

Anonymous said...

Just another note to say thanks for the great stuff you have posted. These sound tracks have brought some great memories of my youth back that I went out bought DVD's of all the Matt Helm movies and Our man Flint plus buying a copy of the Ipcress file from ebay.

Now if there were only DVD packages of Hawaiian Eye and 77 sunset Strip.

Cheers
Torontomush

THXjay said...

See and people say that music blogs stop people spending money, looks like I'm costing you a fortune :)

Thanks Torontomush,

P.S. Nice name:)

elsebasto said...

hi,it seems that once again you need help from a froggie...so you can find here the mike hammer's ost:http://files.ww.com/files/39824.html
it's a spanish cd reissue from the mid 90's, listen and share.
at last, very suave blog.
El Sebasto

THXjay said...

Thanks El Sebasto,

I'll add it to the site if that's OK with you.

Many thanks, always glad to receive help from a froggie (or anyone else :)

Much appreciated

Jason

westwardwall said...

Great blog thanks for sharing, really wonderful!!

Crispy32 said...

How about Jazz From Great TV Shows by Bob Mersey with Det Moor and his Orchestra - a compilation of incidental pieces Mersey wrote for such shows as "Route 66," "The New Breed," "Manhunt," "Kraft Mystery Theater," and "Window on Main Street."

http://www.mediafire.com/?5iphyhrlmnv

Crispy32 said...

Forgot to say..what a wonderful blog. I too have a few goodies to share with you. I'm currently uploading Ray Anthony's Like Wild! which is well cool and has the best version of Peter Gunn I have ever heard - all sassy brass and punding percussion - it'll be on my blog soon

THXjay said...

Hey crispy,

Thanks for the shares, just had a quick look at your site. You seem to have MY taste in music there, excellent:)

Thanks a lot

Jay

Uncle Gustav said...

Excellent site, Lounger.

Hope you don't mind, but I've added you to my links:

www.flickhead.net

BTW, on November 9 TCM will be airing all of the U.N.C.L.E. theatrical releases:

http://www.tcm.com/schedule/index.jsp?startDate=11/6/2007&timezone=EST&cid=N

THXjay said...

No problem linking me, you have a nice site there yourself :)

"Solo Out"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop