If you've downloaded my Crime Jazz volume 1, you'll probably realise that this is a favourite of mine. It really is a great listen, blending the spy music genre with another favourite of mine Easy/Lounge. As with all of my own rips this one is a 320 transfer. Enjoy!
HUGO MONTENEGRO : COME SPY WITH ME
RCA VICTOR
LSP - 3540
STEREO
1966






4 comments:
This is also one of my favourites. The arrangments of Hugo Montenegro are superb. Thank you for this one !!
Lougelegend,
I think I've called you "Loungeland" before just realised I misread it :)
Yep this is a great album, I noticed after uploading it that two track names are switched (WMP did it not me)James Bond Theme & The Silencers. So you may need to rename them. It's a clean CD rip although I put up the original album specs as that was the original release.
Lounge On (as someone else says)
Jay
Hugo playing spy, it doesn't get any better than that!
Thanks for all the cool tunes.
The cover alone is worth it - thanks!
Post a Comment